Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Revolving Door

"Chuck Norris is so bad ass
he can slam a revolving door"

I challenge you to go spend some time at the mall or maybe the workplace, anywhere that has a revolving door.  See if you can slam that sucker at all.  If you aren't certain whether or not you are doing it correctly or not, ask yourself these questions:

        1. Am I Chuck Norris?  If the answer is no, you aren't doing it right.
        2. Is the glass still  intact?  If the answer is yes, you aren't doing it right.
        3. Are others running in fear?  If the answer is no, you aren't doing it right.

I don't want to have a youtube video every post, but this video clearly shows the right way to slam a revolving door.  Because Chuck is so fast, you can't even see him approach the door and go through the actions of slamming the door, but you will know when he does it (and so did the guy who was in it at the time).


3 comments:

  1. Brandon,

    I Love Chuck Norris! I think this post is absolutely ingenious and hilarious! I will for sure continue following! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, he's stealthy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahahahaha this post is Hilarious.

    Made my morning Thanks.

    =)

    ReplyDelete