Monday, February 8, 2010

Chuck Norris vs. Google

This time I am not going to provide the Chuck Norris fact to you outright.  I am going to make you learn this one on your own.  Do not be discouraged, it will be easy to learn and I assure you that you will NOT be roundhouse kicked by Sir Chuck. 

Here is the buildup.  Google is a powerhouse monster that seems to have an answer for every inquiry thrown at it.  It reigns undefeated.  But if it was to square off against Chuck Norris, would it continue to hold it's champion's belt?  There is only one way to find out.

So here is what I want you to do, ready?

1. Open up in a new window the homepage for Google.
2.  Type in the search window:
            Where is Chuck Norris?
3.  Don't hit enter, but click on the search option that says, "I'm feeling lucky"

And.....(insert drumroll here)....the winner is...(intensify the drumroll, and add a little cowbell, why not)...

Chuck Norris!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You can't find Chuck Norris, he finds you." Haha. I remember when I was in junior high and Chuck Norris jokes were way popular. On one of my campaign posters for student government, I put "Vote for Logan. Because Chuck Norris said so." It had a picture of him doing a round house kick or something badass like that. It wasn't too bad and of course it worked. Haha.

    ReplyDelete